Neil Harvey UK Lean Consultant
‘Kneeds’ to get his hands dirty and infuses honest wholesome business improvement with financial reality.
In the past decade Neil has delivered significant improvements to dozens of clients of a variety of sizes and across many business sectors, from FMCG to engineering, printer manufacturers to electronics, medicinal products to retailers, as well as sofa and fashion designs. Typical tangible benefits attained include:
- Capacity increases of over 60%, attained without increases in staff numbers or space utilised.
- Increased factory profitability by over 35%.
- 40%+ improvements in Cash Flow.
- 30%+ reduction in debtors days and inventory levels.
- Improved flow (and visibility of same) throughout the business as bottlenecks of product, service and information are minimised.
Neil gained an MBA from Nottingham Trent University in 1994 and in the period 2002 – 2009 he was chairman of the Shell Step Graduate Scheme.
Alternatively Neil can be contacted on;
mobile: 07931 529300
Nottingham office landline: 0115 711 7007
So if you have any questions on lean and process improvement, don’t be afraid to call.