Manufacturing Consultants UK
As manufacturing consultants, we’ve worked with firms across a range of Operational and Supply Chain management challenges; gaining a vast range of experience.
We understand that your business is unique. That your business has certain challenges that others won’t face. You also face challenges that you know others have.
There is one challenge we knows every Organisation, every Production Manager, every Operations team, Supply Chain Director faces daily.
The challenge of TIME.
It’s those questions you hear every day,
- “Have we got?”
- “When is this due in?
- “Can you chase?
- “When will the figures, this report be ready?”
Whether these challenges are caused by;
- Incoming parts and material arriving late
- Not having enough staff (skilled or experienced) to deliver
- Customers wanting and Competitors offering shorter lead times
- Waiting for Engineering to re-draw designs, new product introductions
- Sales wanting to move orders around because of delays
The challenges caused by not having enough or needing more TIME can be solved.
UK Manufacturing Consultants
Our Manufacturing Consultants have a breadth of experience which enables them to bring experience of
- MRP, ERP, BoM issues
- Performance Management – including KPIs and reporting
- Developing Supervisors, TeamLeaders
- Optimising Production Planning and Scheduling
- Bottleneck identification and how to remove them
- HR issues and Team Development
- Financial Management of Operations
- Coaching existing Factory management teams
We’ve held positions from team leader and supervisor right through to Operations Director. Overseen several major capex investments as a Project Manager; from new equipment purchases to machinery purchases; re-structured departments and teams.
All of which means you get the insights and experiences of a manufacturing consultant who has walked the walk. One who has faced the deadlines to get work out, who has managed teams doing similar work every day.
We’ve also trained over 2,750 students via his annual lecture in Operational Management and Lean Improvement at Leeds University Business School.
Manufacturing Consultants - UK Sectors & Experience
Our Manufacturing Consultants have worked with manufacturing firms and production sites across the UK and Europe across a range of sectors. This has given an insight into operations from high speed automated production lines and warehousing through to hand built technical assemblies; assemblies designed and built for specific customers.
- Electrical Cabinet Assembly (Wiring Prep and Finish) – control cabinets assemblies for various industries
- Welding and Fabrication including painting & blacking
- FMCG (bottling, filling and packaging) – soft drinks, toothpastes, shampoos, crisps
- Chilled Foods – soups, sauces, salads, coleslaw(s), ready meals
- Metals Processing (CNC Lathes, Milling, Grinding) – 20mm diameter through to 450mm x 500mm
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly – of sub assemblies in various industries.
This range of sectors means we’ve worked with companies whose output is measured in millions of items a week (bags of Quavers, bottles of lemonade for UK Supermarkets), through to those who deliver just a handful of machines or sub assemblies a month (World Leading Printing machines).
He’s also experienced many industries in which Production and Assembly aren’t the final step in the process. Following on come Commissioning and Testing – all of which form part of the lead time to customers.
To read more about the breadth and depth of experience of our Lead Manufacturing Consultant Mark Greenhouse in Performance Management, Continuous Improvement and Process Improvement then click on his name to see his bio.
Over 2,500 students at Leeds University Business School
have attended an annual workshop given by Mark on Lean and Improvement in Manufacturing.
Manufacturing Consultants UK – Delivered £Ms in Extra Revenue, Improved Delivery Times, Overcome Staff Shortages, Over 2,750+ Students in Improvement Techniques.