Lean Accounting Productivity Review
You think your business could do better, could be more productive but by how much, what will it take?
Maybe you've spotted some of these
- Late deliveries to customers, which impacts forecasting and cash flow
- Having to give "away" free support, service or parts to keep customers happy
- Work In Progress which seems out of control
- Stock spend which is increasing, whilst at the same time stock shortages are more common
- You get to the end of a month and the business hasn't delivered what it forecast, but it will catch up
- Staff who seem to lack engagement with the organisation
- Recruitment and skills training is more difficult
- You're constantly asked to improve the invoicing processes
- Told that the expenses process is too time consuming
These aren't one-offs, you keep spotting them, they keep happening despite the best efforts of everyone.In a few days we aim to review critical parts of the activity in your finance and accounting teams and provide insights into what you could be doing to help your department and the organisation.
The Lean Accounting Productivity Review
has been designed for such situations and can provide the guidance you are looking for. Guidance which will help identify solutions to the problems above and many more.
- a site visit,
- us seeing what you see,
- hearing what you hear,
- listening to your frustrations with the business. (Frustrations that waste time!)
It involves us bringing our 50+ years of operational management experience to your issues, bringing the latest thinking on Productivity Improvement and Staff Engagement.
The best way to find out more, is simply to pick up the phone and call our Lean Accounting Professional, Neil Harvey, ACMA, CGMA on 0115 711 7007 to find out more.
He does do initial ONE DAY Lean Accounting consultations for FREE, so what is stopping you calling him now?
See our other Lean Accounting Services below.
Our Lean Accounting and Finance services have been developed to work in many situations.
Perhaps you are wondering how you can instil Lean practices into your Accounting and Finance functions in their own right, perhaps as a stand alone project. Maybe you want to work alongside other Lean projects and ensure your staff can be part of the improvement.
Our Lean Accounting services can be developed to suit either situation.
DID WE TELL YOU? Our Lean Accounting solutions have been designed and are delivered by Neil Harvey, an ACMA, CGMA professional.
Accounting and Finance professionals have a central role to play in Productivity Improvement.
Many improvement programmes find it difficult to find a place for accounting staff who often have a wealth of skills that they could offer and insights as to how the productivity and efficiency improvements will affect the business, whether that is through
- improved KPI performance
- increased profitability
- better on-time delivery
- lower costs
- lower Work In Progress
Delivering these benefits your improvement program, will open up strategic options and new possibilities which allow your business to grow.
Read our Lean Blog for our latest insights to improvement.
Benefits of Lean
CONTACT NEIL TO FIND OUT HOW HE CAN HELP
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
LEVANTAR (verb) - to lift, to raise up