Lean Accounting & Finance from Levantar
Lean Accounting and Finance practices should be introduced at the same time as any Productivity Improvement, Process Redesign, or Lean Improvement programs.
If your business is looking at to improve the performance of the organisation, then surely involving finance and accounting staff is part of this improvement. In our experience there are often questions around this involvement;
- How can these improvement practices impact Finance and Accounting functions?
- How do we make them work for us (in Accounting and Finance functions) ?
- How can Finance professionals get involved in improvement activities across the business?
- What skills and expertise can an Accounting professional bring to improvement activities? (this will surprise you!)
- How can you review your own activities and deliver them more quickly? whilst adding more value? (fed up of being the cricket scoreboard, showing what has happened?)
- Where does improvement impact on KPIs?
LEAN ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS
Our Lean Accounting and Finance services have been developed to work in many situations.
Perhaps you are wondering how you can instil Lean practices into your Accounting and Finance functions in their own right, perhaps as a stand alone project. Maybe you want to work alongside other Lean projects and ensure your staff can be part of the improvement.
Our Lean Accounting services can be developed to suit either situation.
DID WE TELL YOU? Our Lean Accounting solutions have been designed and are delivered by Neil Harvey, an ACMA, CGMA professional.
Accounting and Finance professionals have a central role to play in Productivity Improvement.
Many improvement programmes find it difficult to find a place for accounting staff who often have a wealth of skills that they could offer and insights as to how the productivity and efficiency improvements will affect the business, whether that is through
- improved KPI performance
- increased profitability
- better on-time delivery
- lower costs
- lower Work In Progress
Delivering these benefits your improvement program, will open up strategic options and new possibilities which allow your business to grow.
Read Our Lean Blog for our latest insights to improvement.
BENEFITS OF LEAN
ENQUIRE ABOUT A FREE LEAN REVIEW WITH NEIL
LEVANTAR (verb) - to lift, to raise up