Lean Manufacturing Consultants UK
Lean Manufacturing Consultants
If your business needs to
- Get Orders Out On Time,
- Get Production & Operations Work Completed Faster For Customers,
- Investigate How Production Costs Can Be Controlled and Reduced
- Overcome the Skills Shortages you face
Then we know our Lean Manufacturing Consultant service working with your managers and production teams will provide the answers to your challenges.
Our lean manufacturing consultants have considerable Operations and Production Management experience across a range of sectors from Food through to Electronic manufacturing and Fabrication.
All of our consultants have experience in directly managing factories and manufacturing plants at Operations Director level. They have “walked the walk” of managing factories and teams to deliver products every day to demanding customers.
Working with lean manufacturing consultants, from Levantar, Your Business Could Achieve,
Lead Time Reduction
We know that any improvement work has to go hand in hand with your daily operations, “getting orders out”.
We know that you right now, you might not know how to make the time available to implement these lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
Going forward you’ll need to learn how to deliver your everyday operations and improvement work, at the same time.
Lean Manufacturing Consultants - What Do We Do?
Firstly we listen to and observe what you do.
We are looking to find the frustrations you and your manufacturing teams experience every day, these are the things that waste time and effort.
It might be the frustration of waiting for or chasing delivery of parts; it could be the frustration of getting specifications checked or information corrected, or waiting whilst someone checks the quality of parts made.
It could be the frustration of not having enough qualified staff to do the work or waiting whilst the warehouse pick the parts.
It could be the frustration of taking that call from the sales team, chasing yet another customer order.
It could be any of the frustrations that you share with colleagues, family, friends, the frustrations that are not being resolved.
Taking these we use the most suitable lean manufacturing tools and techniques to find the root causes of these frustrations.
Then, with you and your teams, using the lean tools and a Productivity Improvement Framework we set about to put in place solutions.
Solutions that are embedded and sustained in the long term.
Our lean manufacturing consultants will always tailor the service and advice to suit your situation, to improve your specific business needs.
We go to the place of work and observe it
In summary our lean manufacturing consulting approach involves;
- Going to the place of work and observe, listen; we call this Gemba.
- Identifying the 8 Wastes of Lean through finding the Frustrations. This is done via Value Stream Mapping.
- Drawing up a Productivity Improvement Framework (Plan, Do Check, Act) with timescales
- Introducing Improvement projects
- Provide training and coaching for staff to get them through the improvements
- Monitor your results and achieve sustained performance.
Lean Manufacturing Consultants - How Do You Get Hold Of Us?
Simply Phone Mark on 01904 277007 or email him email@example.com.
Alternatively fill in the form below and he’ll get back to you.
ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR LEAN MANUFACTURING CONSULTING SERVICES
Lean Manufacturing Consulting – Sectors We Work In
Our Lean Manufacturing Consultants work across the UK and Europe in many sectors of manufacturing;
- Oil and Gas
- Electrical Assembly
- Metal Fabrication
- Machinery Assembly
- Food & Drink
As you might imagine every client we work with has different needs and we flex our service to suit your specific needs; to ensure success today and in the future.
What Do Our Lean Manufacturing Consultants deliver?
Our Lean Manufacturing Consultants have delivered significant changes for our clients; benefits that are SUSTAINED. Our clients have found that they have when delivered correctly; benefits that include;
- better On-Time Delivery; clients have gone from 90% LATE to 95% ON TIME delivery.
- increased Capacity; Our clients have increased their capacity by over 20%, with no extra machines, software or people required.
- improved Profits; If you could make 20% more without any extra staff or machines making higher profits is the result.
- greater Employee Engagement; Removing the frustrations you and everyone else has every day makes the workplace a better place to be.
Delivering these benefits means that many of our clients have used Lean Manufacturing Consultants to explore strategic options and new possibilities for business growth.
Read Our Lean Manufacturing Blog for our latest insights to productivity and efficiency improvement in factories and operations management.
Go here for our general Lean Improvement Stories can be found here.
BENEFITS OF LEAN
Don’t Take Our Word For It – Read What Our Clients Say
LEVANTAR (verb) – to lift, to raise up
OUR RECENT BLOG POSTS